If you wish to contact Government Affairs, please call (602) 542-2318.
Government Affairs is under the supervision of the Chief of Staff, Anna Black, at the direction of ADCRR Director Ryan Thornell, Ph.D.
The ADCRR's Legislative Liaison is Breanna Wirth.
This office supports the ADCRR's governmental and legislative needs, responsibilities, and interactions, including:
- Monitoring legislation
- Preparing the Department’s position related to legislation
- Managing relationships with legislative and/or governmental stakeholders
- Educating external stakeholders around topics related to legislation
- Advocacy on behalf of the Department
- Responding to legislative and/or governmental inquiries
- Supporting relationships with community stakeholders and the general public
The Government Affairs team is committed to mutual respect and rapport-building during negotiations and collaborations with the public, elected officials, the Office of Governor Hobbs, and community groups.