Welcome to Program Systems -
Program Systems allows for totally centralized management of Reentry resources, to be sure that each ASPC facility and inmate has access to the tools, training, and study materials that will help them move past prison and into a normal, productive role in society.
Key Section Issue Areas:
- Corrections Plans
- Case Management (prison)
- Self-Improvement Programs – mandatory programs (Re-Entry and Cognitive Restructuring) and other self-improvement programs.
- Cognitive Behavior to Major Program Status - An ADCRR Strategic Plan Initiative
- Re-Entry Linkage and Resources
- Program Capacity
- Program Assignments
- Second Chance Centers
- Perservere Computer Full Stack Coding Program coordination
- College Program (using inmate tablets) coordination