Welcome to Program Systems -
Program Systems allows for totally centralized management of Reentry resources, to be sure that each ASPC facility and inmate has access to the tools, training, and study materials that will help them move past prison and into a normal, productive role in society.
Key Section Issue Areas:
- Corrections Plans
- Case Management (prison)
- Self-Improvement Programs – mandatory programs (Re-Entry and Cognitive Restructuring) and other self-improvement programs.
- CCL Quality Improvement Initiative
- Self-Improvement Scorecard
- Re-Entry Resources
- Transition Release eligibility (SB 1211)
- Earned Incentives Program
- Program Capacity
- Work and Program Assignments
- WIPP inmate pay
- Inmate Housing Assignments screening