The written exam that consists of 60 multiple choice questions; (average time to complete is 50 minutes)
The test consist of the following categories of study:
- Observation & Recall of Detail
- Following Written Instructions
- Human Relations / Criminal Justice Knowledge
- Reading Comprehension
Once you pass the written exam you will be made a conditional job offer.
Complete a background addendum.
Fitness test consist of eight components that must be completed within 45 minutes.
This is a three part exam that can take 2-4 hours to complete.
When you leave for the day you will be emailed the background questionnaire, given instructions on how to complete the background online and where to send any additional documents needed. At this time you will also be scheduled for your medical/physical.
Please see the Medical/Physical requirements here:
- As an applicant you will be required to undergo a drug screen test.
- The drug screen test will involve an analysis of a urine specimen.
- You will provide a specimen at a designated collection site.